EDUCATION • CONSERVATION • ENTERTAINMENT
The Legendary Loews Don CeSar Hotel
Opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928, Loews Don CeSar Hotel has been welcoming guests for nearly a century. Now it’s your turn. Our Pink Palace is the place on Florida’s Gulf Coast to do it all, from a hotel that’s near it all.
- 277 luxurious rooms, including 36 suites
- Two deluxe heated pools
- Located on the sugar-sand beaches of Florida’s Gulf coast
- 38,000 square feet of function space
- A dream destination for weddings of all sizes
- Full-service 11,000-square foot spa
- Maritana Grille serves award-winning seafood
- Convenient location to attractions in St. Petersburg
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
NOTE: Blue Ocean Film Festival’s guestroom block is now available for guests to reserve their rooms. Our Loews Reservations Office number is 800-282-1116 and they can speak to any Travel Planner. Please have them ask for the “Blue Ocean Film FestivalBlock”. The block is based on a two-night minimum stay.
Link to Reserve Room
Questions and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an historic building just blocks from the bay, the Hotel Indigo® Saint Petersburg hotel is an inspiring home base from which to explore top art museums, restaurants and attractions, with complimentary bicycles to make the trip even more fun. Built as a private home in 1926, our property features original wood and stained glass entry doors, and captures our neighborhood’s bright beauty with locally reflective murals and artwork. Exercise and relaxation await in the outdoor pool and whirlpool, pets are more than welcome, or you might just consider holding an event in one of our two gathering spaces.