Host your own BLUE On Tour Event
BLUE On Tour makes it easy to design and produce your own event at your venue.
BLUE On Tour makes it easy and affordable for locations around the world to present their own successful film festival by streamlining the time-consuming and labor intensive logistical up front processes as well as the ability to select the date, venue and theme of their event.
How does BLUE On Tour work?
The basic BLUE On Tour package includes:
(Note: This list is not all-inclusive)
- Customized film program with up to 4 hours (total run time) of films selected from our archives
- Securing clearance of public screening rights and payment of film licensing fees
- Professionally designed marketing material templates
- Ocean conservation education materials
- Event planning consulting (up to 10 hours) and A/V tech consulting (up to 2 hours)
- Marketing and promotional support
We are committed to leveraging the power of film and other visual multi-media resources to engage the public, raise awareness and inspire better stewardship of our ocean & its vast life-sustaining resources….and have a great time doing it!
|To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Reader. To download a free copy, please visit Adobe’s Web Site. If you use the plug-in version, simply close the browser window after you have finished reading the PDF to go back to our site.|