Making an Impact Around the World
The BLUE Ocean Film Festival & Conservation Summit is pleased to offer communities around the world the opportunity to host an event featuring award-winning selections from our international film competition archives.
BLUE On Tour is an exciting education outreach initiative that leverages the power of film to inform and engage millions of people around the globe about the importance of the ocean and inspire action that leads to a lasting commitment to ocean stewardship.
BLUE On Tour can be utilized by the Host to:
- Engage the local community or a target demographic
- Bring attention to relevant ocean and environmental issues
- Help facilitate better understanding of complex ocean/environmental issues
- Promote environmental sustainability and ocean stewardship initiatives
- Rekindle momentum around host’s existing environmental programs
- Increase Ocean Literacy and understanding of the sea
- Engage youth in envrionmental issues, conservation filmmaking and the marine sciences
- Provide a fun and engaging fundraising event for Host’s programs